Friday, April 2, 2010

Blue Kitchen Love


image hopeisland home

Love touches of blue in my kitchen
I noticed today when I opened my teatowel
drawer that every one of them is a shade of blue
 (just a few in the pic), my latest on the top is from the bungalow collection.
 So i got together my little collection of blue to share
The mixing bowl is my oldest & favourite , my nanna gave
it to me many years ago & was given to her by a lovely english lady
Mrs. Dora Brown (how english is that )
who had brought it over to Australia with her.
It all looks fabulous against my white.

This is the image that inspired me for my post today

 image pottery barn
If we had a pottery barn I would rush out & buy these  now
(aren't they dreamy)
and my easter breakfast table would look like this....


and I would serve these praline eggs
for morning tea

source unknown
Come back tommorow for easter lunch
inspiration !
Karyn x

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great Easter time.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything blue too... and that duck egg blue.. be still heart! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny - I love blue as well and did an "I love blue" post last month. I have blue in almost every room in the house. I think your blue mixing bowl is one of the prettiest I have seen - it would have pride of place in my kitchen as well.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x