Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out & About- Diva Tea & Coffee House, Marina Mirage





Enter Diva Tea & Coffee House

But Beware !!!!
The cakes are made on site & are on display,
to hard to refuse. I was just going in to order a latte'
While I was waiting to order , I decided I was going to have a 
orange & fig shortbread but then in the display case was the .... 
Raspberry Sauce Cake
Large
Very fresh sponge cake with layers of
custard cream & rivers
of raspberry sauce 
running through.
With a side of cream
All for moi !


Fluffy buttermilk pancakes
served with creamy vanilla ice cream
maple syrup & strawberries
mmmm
(3 year old devoured these)


Lovely gold mirrors & pendant lights
Notice the ceiling is painted the same dark colour as the walls.
Gives a cosy ambiance.


Inside looking out
I love to sit in the booth but there is also seating outside


 Did I say the cake was large ?
Delicous but , it beat me 
(I may of had a couple more tiny spoons after this pic was taken)
They do have a great breakfast & lunch menu also
& each time I have been in (3 times in the last 3 weeks , I have just discovered it)
they always have a selection of different cakes & biscuits.
Last week it was the most delicous pop in the mouth size melting moments.

Enjoy !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x