Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Parcel Arrives From Ada & Darcy.....


I took a look a the fabulous new on line store
and fell in love with so many beautiful items


As we are just finishing up renovations this month (fingers crossed)
Im not quite ready to do my order , but I had to have these straws for this Saturday.
My 8 year old daughter is having a tea party with her best friend to make up for not having a birthday party of her own last week.
When they arrived  they were beautifully wrapped with a lovely note from Kellie attached.
I have to say they are even better in the flesh, I loved them , they are a vibrant pink & very strong.  

Thankyou Kellie , I will be back to shop soon.
Karyn x

http://www.adaanddarcy.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Those straws look perfect for a tea party and what a pretty package to have arrived in the mail! x

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x