Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday night Ice cream Indulgence for the family OR ?


Or do you hide it in the back of the fridge away from prying little eyes ,
 after all they do have their vanilla Blue Ribbon Ice Cream.



Seriously this is a must have , at least once.
Maggie Beer Burnt Fig , Honeycomb & Caramel Ice Cream 500ml
This is how Maggie describes it on the container.
With its own cult following , our burnt figs really shine in this ice cream , along with honeycomb and the richness of fresh cream , milk and egg yolks.We're talking grown up ice cream for adult tastes. This is the real thing ! All you need is a spoon to indulge in this luscious ice cream.

Well I took Maggies advice in fact 3 times in one week  (all by myself, hubby wasnt around when I was indulging , sshhh dont tell him) I dont usually eat sweets at night.
The last serve I sat at the bench reading the container . I thought to myself " mmmm , this is sooo delicous I wonder what the calories are , oh dear , its a five serve pack at 818kj a serve !

Enjoy your Weekend
Karyn x


P.S Does any one know what speed I need to increase my internet too ? It took about an hour to post the previous 5 photo post. 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds positively scrumptious - I will definitely be on the lookout for some when I'm at the supermarket next - yummo!! x

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x