Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blue Jar Obsession



I can feel an obsession coming on :
Finding blue jars
in Australia !
There is a lot of blogging going on
overseas about these 'vintage'
gorgeous blue jars,
but are they here down under ?
Vintage or not 
( Though I do love them more with some french writing)




Not sure about the green bows


Pretty storage ideas


More green then blue


This one looks like its painted ,
 not what Im after
but still pretty



This is exactly the colour I am looking for

If you know the whereabouts of some jars like
these in Australia or NZ
please let me know , we are a bit light on the
vintage items here on the Gold Coast.

Karyn x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do hope you find some where you are! It seems like you can find them even when you aren't looking. Like at garage sales or the Good will. I wonder how much it would be to ship to you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last image - I'm after something like the little bottle on the shelf only in a aqua green colour. I keep seeing images on the Internet but trying to come across them in real life isn't that easy is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some from the US on etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x