Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Renovating -Look what I found

I came across this  blog this morning , and since a lot of you seem to be renovating in some form
I thought you might get some helpful information from it , and its Australian ! It is written by Alex Brooks 
author of Planning Your Perfect Home Renovation. (I will now have to purchase a copy)
It has inside & outside planning , eco planning, quotes , a website & so much more. But my favourite article is titled 'Outdoor Kids' getting kids off the couch & active in the great outdoors , which is something I strive towards with a 7 & 3 year old. I feel sometimes I am frowned upon by other mothers by my 'TV limits' , so it was lovely to read an article that reinforced MY beliefs . 

Thankyou Alex you are going to be a big help in my renovating process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x