Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Belated Christmas Wishes


A Belated Merry Christmas to all 

How could I have missed such an important post
Well......
Came back from a marvelous week away in the Whitsundays.
Realised with 6 days to Christmas I hadnt started any preparations as the last month was so full of  medical appointments for hubby , ballet rehersals , end of school events , more ballet rehersals . I was nearly too exhausted to even pack for our holiday.
Rushed around buying presents , menu choices , table schemes, ordering organic hams & turkeys (not a easy feet this close to Christmas) , cleaning the house etc etc.
All while trying to keep Christmas week  entertaining & stress free for my two wonderful children.
But I did squeeze in Christmas drinks with a dear friend.
Thats when I took this picture , waiting for a cab to take us home.

Enough about me
Thankyou to all my beautiful followers who still read my rather spasmodic posts this year.
I trust you had wonderful times at Christmas whether they were quiet or hectic & look forward to hearing from you all in the new year.
I will be busy in the new year working on new projects , there are some changes in the air for
Hope Island Home.

Karyn x

Image Hope Island Home 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn, I hope your Christmas was lovely. I am glad to hear you had a good break away. Sounds like you have some exciting plans ahead. I hope the new year brings you less stress and much better health for your hubby. Take care. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it all ended well! So good you got to have a great holiday.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x