Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ole Lynggaard Jewellery




I was drawn in by a beautiful image in a magazine of Helena Christensen , 
on the accompanying page was a shot of beautiful ' organic ' style rings.
Normally that is as far as I would go , admiring the image.
But this time I looked for the web address www.olelynggaard.com

I have never been more enthralled reading about a jewellery house.
Words like hand made , capture the colour & light , organic corals , eloquent are but just a few descriptive words used for their obvious love of jewellery designing. I was drawn deeper into the website from their inviting catalogue covers to discovering it is a 50 year Old Danish family business.
The designers are Ole & Charlotte Lynggaard.
I could continue on but I will let you take the journey yourself......

What I also discovered & loved was the ' My Friend Project ' set up by Charlotte Lynggard to help people in West Africa have access to clean drinking water. Charlotte is very concerned with the state of the world & the consequences of global warming . 59 wells later 35, 000 people in the small West African country of Togo have benefited. Here is the link


As I can only dream of one day affording one of these stunning pieces ,
I will leave you with another image of Helena Christensen ,
classic & timeless just like the jewellery.

Karyn x

All Images from here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all of your comments.
Karyn x